Sunday, January 18, 2009

Suggestions?

A quick note to say my hair is really driving me nuts...truly. I have very thick naturally curly hair (think Nicole Kidman in her Days of Thunder days). I would like something new. Anyone have any ideas? Should I go short so I can actually style it? I don't have the body type or face shape to pull off short hair. Also color- it NEEDS to be dyed. Should I go red (I have natural copper highlights or did at one time), or honey? I need help. :-) Totally frivolous entry, I know, but needed to get it out. Does anyone know a really good stylist who can work with curls? I don't have the money yet, but hope to someday, to actually go see someone who can work some magic on my dreaded locks. Ok, back to more important things.

No comments:

Post a Comment