This afternoon, just for something fun and because I haven't done one of these in a while, I thought I would cut and paste an e-mail survey that one of my best friends sent to me (with my answers, not hers of course because I don't think she'd want me sharing her answers with the universe, although her answers were totally good ones).
A few years ago I was survey obsessed, and so apparently were all of my friends since they were the ones sending them to me at the rate of about 20 a day, sometimes I got the same exact one about a billion times over a year or so.
They are a great way to waste time for a stay at home mother like myself, or for anyone if you just want to escape real life for a moment or two.
I think all of us gave up on the survey titled "Get to Know Your Friends" however because nobody has sent that for a while now....most likely because we all know by heart, by memory and like the back of our hands what is hiding under each other's beds, what color crayon we'd be, where else in the world we'd rather be at the given moment and whether our favorite jewelry consists of gold or sterling silver (or the rare platinum for those of us who can actually afford it)!
I had never gotten this one before though so here goes....It's simple and probably really boring for everyone to read, but since I'm not feeling too well today I figured this may be the only way to get something on here in my current state of sheer exhaustion and therefore lack of any and all brain juice and/or creativity.
ONLY 1 WORD ANSWERS.IT'S HARDER THAN YOU THINK!!!
1. your cell phone? unreliable
2. Your significant other? unpredictable
3. Your hair? enemy
4. Your mother? passionate
5. Your father? chill
6. Your favorite thing? pictures
7. Your dream last night? travel
8. Your dream/goal? eternity
9. The room you're in? extra
10. Your fear? death
11. Where do you want to be in 6 years? carefree*
12. Where were you last night? home
13. What you're not? confrontational
14. Muffins? blueberry
15. One of your wish list items? teaching
16. Where you grew up? hot
17. The last thing you did? phonecall
18. What are you wearing? clothes
19. Your TV? digital
20. Your computer? connections
21. Your mood? knackered
22. Missing someone? always
23. Your car? red
24. Something you're not wearing? shoes
25. Favorite Store? none
26. Your summer? watermelon
27. Your favorite color? green
28. When is the last time you laughed? morning
29. Last time you cried? yesternight
30. Four places I go over and over? home, school, stores, Moms
31. Four of my favorite foods? Chinese, Mexican, Greek, Grilled
32. Four places I would rather be right now? abroad, sleeping, temple, beach
33. The thing you're proudest of? family
*carefree as in the state of mind, not as in Carefree, Arizona. ;-)
The End....just in time to make Lily lunch and run to the school to pick up Caed and Mimi (see number 30 above).
11 years ago










No comments:
Post a Comment