11 years ago
Saturday, January 10, 2009
Reflection
Tomorrow is my 33RD birthday and I get to spend all day today reflecting on what I want to do differently from my 32ND year that is quickly drawing to a close. There is waaaay too much to list here but there is lots of room for improvement on many fronts....church, home decor and organizing, playing more Candyland and Operation with the kids, gardening but mainly being true to myself. For some reason 33 seems like a good age to finally be "officially" grown up (not in a stuffy way mind you) so that is my goal for myself, to appreciate who I am, the good, bad and in between and truly live my life accordingly. The past year was a hard one, on some fronts I'm surprised I survived in unscathed (my health being the major challenge) and I'm actually really excited to see what age 33 holds in store.....let the countdown begin!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)










No comments:
Post a Comment