The kids just deleted the background here on my blog- so lovingly designed (for free, on her own time as a gift to me) by my friend Lyndsay Johnson. Sorry Lyndsay! Don't worry about repairing it- I just didn't want you to think I went in and got rid of anything on purpose.
I saw the opportunity to have a long talk with them about other people's work and not ruining it- whether on the computer or in the classroom. I guess they were messing around with the templates and changed it to Minima Stretch....I put it back on normal Minima but that didn't seem to do anything different. Eek.
Thank goodness the header with wise Mr. Owl is safe (my favourite part)! It's still great with just a white background....guess this goes to show why a 9 year old and 6 year old should not be allowed to touch the laptop (guess I need to start hiding it when I go outside to hang up laundry)! The laptop is already missing half of it's keys so guess I should be happy they didn't totally break it.
The kiddos are so bored without school that they are starting to get into everything. I can't blame them-I go a bit stir crazy myself being stuck inside all day. I am surprised they haven't done anything more destructive to tell you the truth.
I think I'll go turn the sprinklers on now and just let them run around all day. In AZ it's the only way to play outdoors on a hot summer day. Hope you all enjoy your days today- whatever you do!
HiLy
11 years ago










No comments:
Post a Comment