Hello world ~ 23 April 2005
Lily Victoria has more empathy and feelings for others (people, animals, fish even bugs) than most adults. It was something she was born with, a natural gift of sensing the heart of those things which surround her.
Lily turns one! 23 April 2006
When I look at her I see a small version of myself, reminding me how very important it is to handle her with care.
Lily at her 2ND birthday swim party ~ April 2007
Every day I aim to set a straight and narrow path in front of her full of love, faith and optimism so that she never loses her way even in a world that surely offer challenges along the way.
And now we are 3 ~Lily on 23 April 2008
As her mother, I can only hope to teach her as much and love her as much as she has already done for our entire family in her short four years of life on earth thus far.
A 4Th birthday kiss from big brother at breakfast~23 April 2009
Happy birthday to our little girl who we think is truly out of this world. We love you!










No comments:
Post a Comment