This has definitely been one of those weeks...I am still sick and pretty much in my famous zombie mode today. But I still have a thought in my head and wanted to share it.
There is a popular quote floating around that I have seen so many times as of late that it's now permanently marked in the forefront of my mind.
It is:
"Come what may...and love it." - Joseph B. Wirthlin (attributed to his mother)
That seems very fitting to my life right now and really is something I'm going to apply to the rest of my days. No matter what comes, or what may lurk around the corner, whether it be good or bad, I am going to love it.
Just wanted to share another reminder to love this life for what it is even when it's not the way we would have ideally have it.
I hope you are having a good day wherever you are reading from...go out and enjoy your little corner of the world! I plan to do just that (as soon as I get better anyway)!
:-)
11 years ago










Hil---you have a really cool way with thoughts and putting them to paper....I LOVE reading your "stuff". And I do LOVE that phrase--never heard it really but I shall try and LOVE my life just as it is too:)
ReplyDeleteLove ya sister!
xo
Ker
Hi Hily! Beautify My Blog has you as a featured customer and I stopped on by to check out your cute blog. While reading your blog, I noticed you had my Butterflies button on here. How fun and thanks so much.
ReplyDeleteI hope you are feeling better real soon and can have a happy weekend. I love the quote!