We really need new curtains to go with the new room, and I have a lot of touching up to do and a few paint splatters to clean off of the doors but all in all, I love it! The Englishman loves it. The kids love it (and now want their rooms decorated pronto). Even Jonah the puppy (who now officially has Valley Fever by the way) loves it and walked all the way into the room from outside to see what all the fuss was about (walking is very hard for him right now so that was a big thing). :-)
The green turned out waaaay brighter than I thought it would, we ended up going with a paint from Ace Hardware called "grasshopper wing" because it was a close match for the "apple green" sample I had. So, while it's a little on the neon side it's also an instant pick me up- just what we need some days.
What do you think??
Seriously...what do you think? Is it too green? :-)










i like it. i did our bedroom in ut what was supposed to be sage green, but it was brighter than i thought as well. what is it with paint lying to us?? get some fun curtains up in there, and it will be great. i wish nathan would let me go bright!!
ReplyDeleteI love green!!! It can be tones down a bit with brown or charcoal gray if you feel like it's too much. We accented our bathroom that is the same color with charcoal gray, and it looks great. But I really love the green as it is now in your room!
ReplyDelete