Monday, November 30, 2009

Thanksgiving....

It came and went like a flash but I hope all of you (American or not) had a beautiful Thanksgiving.  I love having a day where we can reflect on our blessings, even during times of strife there are things to be grateful for.  The most basic things in life are the things that bind those of us spread all over the world to one another.....love, friendship, family, good health and humanity.  This year my daughter Ramey prepared our turkey.  She was so proud of herself and I was in awe of how quickly she is growing into a young woman right before my eyes.  She has a real talent for cooking, as the smile on her face shows.  She also has a real talent for helping me, and as a delicious as her turkey was, her loving ways are worth more to me than any feast. 


  Ramey and her bird

No comments:

Post a Comment